Where the Products have been made to your specification or clearly personalised you do not have the right to cancel the Contract, these items can not be returned, this includes all doors as all doors are made bespoke for each order.
It is advisable when returning any item(s) to us you cover with the appropriate additional insurance to cover the total item(s) value. If this additional cover isn’t applied to item(s) that are returned to us we cannot be held responsible for any damage that may occur in transit by the carrier.
If you return a Product to us because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the seven-day cooling-off period, we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 10 days of the day on which you returned the Products to us. In this case, we will refund the price of the Product in full and any applicable delivery charges. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us. Products returned after the 10 day period will be subject to a restocking charge of up to 25%.
If you return the Products to us for any other reason for instance, because you consider that the Product is defective, or in circumstances where you notify us the Products are defective and we agree to collect them from you on a date agreed between us or we ask you to return the Products to us at our cost or we agree that you can provide suitable photographic evidence, we will examine the returned Product or evidence as appropriate and will notify you:
- that we will provide you with a full or partial refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time; or
- replace the Products; or
- repair the Products.
On occasion we may require item(s) to be returned for inspection before replacements are issued
Defective Doors and Accessories
Occasionally there is an issue during the manufacturing process or delivery of our doors. We will rectify issues, however, the following process will need to be applied:
- Any issues must be reported within 48 working hours of receiving the order. Anything reported after this timeframe is not guaranteed to be replaced free of charge.
- All items must be unpacked and checked before being moved to a different address
- All items must be unpacked and checked before they are worked on or fitted. Any issues must be reported before fitting starts. Anything that has been fitted is not guaranteed to be replaced free of charge
- All items reported as substandard must not be fitted unless we advise otherwise
- All items reported as substandard will be required back for inspection and must be made available for collection when replacements are delivered unless advised otherwise
We will usually process any refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day, we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will, where we agree a refund, refund the price of a defective Product in full, any applicable delivery charges and if relevant, any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
These terms and conditions will apply to any repaired or replacement Products we supply to you.
- All doors;
- Bespoke painted cornices, plinths, pelmet & decorative items;
- Any items made as a special request;
- Any other painted items may be rejected at our discretion;
- Clicbox Cabinets
Trade Only Products
Please note all Elica spares / ducting / kits are trade only products and are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
Please note, unlike many other Internet businesses, as professional kitchen fitters we are able to offer you some pre-sales advise and welcome phone calls or visits so we can ensure you get your order correct first time.
Details of your legal rights, and an explanation of how to exercise them, are available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or trading standards office. This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer.